Chapter- 6 Salary, Allowance, Daily and Travelling Allowancemn@admin
Salary, Allowance, Daily and Travelling Allowance
44. Salary and Allowance:
(1) Every Armed Police shall receive the salary and allowance from the date of assuming the office.
(2) Salary and allowance to be received for having worked in the Armed Police Service shall be as prescribed by the Government of Nepal from time to time.
(3) After having completed the service period of One year, every Armed Police shall receive salary increment, as prescribed by the Government of Nepal.
45. To receive the earned salary:
(1) Every Armed Police shall receive the salary after the expiry of each month.
(2) The salary earned by any Armed Police shall be given to him or her, even if he or she has been disconnected from the Armed Police Service in any manner.
(3) Except as otherwise provided in the Act and these Rules, the salary to be received by any Armed Police shall not be withheld while he or she is working or on leave.
46. To deposit amount in the Employee’s Provident Fund:
By deducting the amount at the rate of Ten per cent from the monthly salary of the Armed Police and adding cent per cent amount to that amount, the Government of Nepal shall deposit the said amount in the Employee’s Provident Fund.
47. Dashain Expenses:
1) Every Armed Police personnel shall receive an amount equivalent to his or her one month’s salary being currently
drawn by him or her as the Dashain expenses every year.
(2) Every Armed Police retired from the Armed Police Service with pension shall be given an amount equivalent to his or her pension for one month as the Dashain expense.
48. Daily and travelling allowance:
(1) For the purpose of paying daily and travel allowance, the Armed Police shall be classified as follows:
(a) Senior Superintended of Armed Police and Officers above the same – First level.
(b) From Inspector upto the Superintendent of the Armed Police – Second level.
(c) From Police Personnel upto Senior Sub-Inspector of Armed Police – Third level
(d) Peon or equivalent thereto of the Armed Police – Fourth level.
(2) Every Armed Police shall receive other facility including the daily and travel allowance as prescribed in the Financial Administration Rules on the basis of categorization made pursuant to Sub-rule (1).