3. Formation of the Bhanujanmasthal Area Development Boardmn@admin
3. Formation of the Bhanujanmasthal Area Development Board:
(1) A Board called the Bhanujanmasthal Development Board shall be formed to develop the special centre of Nepalese language and literature through the social, economic and cultural development of the Bhanujanmasthal.
(2) The Board shall consist of the following Members:-
(a) A person designated by Government of Nepal – Chairperson
(b) Members of the House of Representatives from 1 related area of Bhanujanmasthal. – Members
(c) Chairperson, Tanahu District Development Committee – Member
(d) Chairperson, Bhanujanmasthal Village Development Committee – Member (e) Chairperson, Tanhusur Village
Development Committee – Member
(f) Chairperson, Barbhanjang Village Development Committee – Member
(g) Chief District Officer, District Administration Office Tanhu – Member
(h) Chief, Land Revenue Office, Tanhu – Member
(i) Representative, Ministry of Youth Sport and Culture – Member
(j) Three persons nominated by Government of Nepal from among the persons who have contributed to Nepali language and literature in the Bhanujanmasthal – Members
(k) The Executive Director – Member-Secretary
(3) The tenure of office of the Chairperson and the nominated Members shall be of Four years, and they may be eligible for renomination. (4) Government of Nepal may, if it deems necessary, introduce necessary alteration or changes in the Members of the Board by a Notification published in the Nepal Gazette.