11. Prohibition to hunt without a license :mn@admin
11. Prohibition to hunt without a license :
♣ (1) No person shall be permitted to hunt wildlife without obtaining a license. Provided that there is no need to obtain license for hunting the prescribed wildlife.
(2) Any person who is interested to obtain a license under the Sub-Section (1) shall submit an application to the prescribed officer as prescribed and, if such an application is received, the prescribed officer shall, after collecting the prescribed fees, issue a license in the prescribed format and type to hunt ♣wildlife.
(3) The person who obtains license under Sub-Section (2) shall hunt in accordance with the prescribed terms and conditions.
(4) The prescribed officer may refuse to issue a license under Sub-Section (2) with or without giving any reason.