15. Obtaining license for the collection of specimen:mn@admin
15. Obtaining license for the collection of specimen:
(1) No person shall be allowed to collect any specimen from ♣ national park, reserve or any other wildlife habitat for
scientific research without obtaining a license.
(2) Any person who is interested to obtain a license under Sub-Section (1) shall have to submit an application to the prescribed officer in a prescribed form.
(3) If an application is received in accordance with the Sub-Section (2), the
prescribed officer may issue a license to the applicant by collecting the prescribed fee, to
hunt any wildlife other than those mentioned in schedule–1 or collect any insect, bacteria,
fish or any natural product subject to the fulfillment of the prescribed conditions.