20. Information of Disease to be Given:mn@admin
20. Information of Disease to be Given:
(1) In case where it has come to the notice of the owner of the animal or local body or animal health worker or
veterinary doctor whosoever may be involved in the treatment of an animal, that an infectious disease has caught any animal or it is doubted that such disease has caught it, the information thereof has to be given to nearest
livestock services center or sub-center or the Livestock services office.
(2) Upon receipt of the information pursuant to Sub-rule (1) if the animal is found to have been caught by any disease referred to in Schedule – 10 upon an investigation by the concerned technician, the information thereof has
to be given immediately to the Veterinary Officer designated by the Department .
(3) Upon receipt of the information referred to in Sub-rule (2) , such a Veterinary Officer shall carry out necessary investigation on it and inform the Department within 24 ( twenty four ) hours.