(Relating to Rule 9)
Fee for license of radio machine
(A) License fee chargeable for holding and using radio machines: The
following license fees shall be chargeable for the Nepalese citizens to
hold and use the following radio machines:-
(1) For system that can receive television broadcast made for the
Altered by a Notification published in the Nepal gazette dated 2058.9.9 (24 Dec. 2001).
Altered by a Notification published in the Nepal gazette dated 2066.2.25 ().
→ Altered by a Notification published in the Nepal gazette dated 2063.12.5 ().
Inserted by a Notification published in the Nepal gazette dated 2063.12.5 ().
Inserted by a Notification in Nepal Gazette dated 2058.9.9 (24 Dec, 2001).
Inserted by a Notification in Nepal Gazette dated 2059.12.25 (9 April 2003).
(10) For repeater station, per R.F. channel Rs. 100/-
(11) (a) For outer broadcasting television station Rs. 1,000/-
(b) For outer broadcasting radio station Rs. 500/-
(12) For radio navigation station (for per frequency used) Rs. 200/-
(13) For radio determination station Rs. 200/-
(14) For VHF transmitter or trans-receiver system, where VHF air
communication system is through public stitched network and
compatible with other international network, if RF
poweroutput capacity is below 10 watt Rs. 50,000/-
And, for capacity more that that RF power output capacityRs. 100,000/-
(15) For mobile or fixed rescue plan station Rs. 500/-
(16) For cordless telephone Rs. 500/-
(B) For amateur radio control operator Rs. 100/-
(C) For amateur radio operation Rs. 100/-
(D) For manufacturing radio machines Rs. 2,000/-
(E) For sale and distribution of radio machines Rs. 2,000/-
(F) In issuing the license to foreign nationals to hold and use
any radio machines subject to the Radio (License) Rules,
2048 (1991), the chargeable fee shall be four times as
many as the fee mentioned in clauses (A), (B), and (C) in
convertible foreign currency.