5. Authentication of Appointment to be made pursuant to law:mn@admin
5. Authentication of Appointment to be made pursuant to law:
(1) Appointment to be made by Government of Nepal, Council of Ministers pursuant to the prevailing laws, except mentioned in the Act shall be Authenticated by the Chief Secretary.
(2) Pursuant to the Authentication made in accordance to Sub-rule (1), the appointment for the post of Gazetted special class of various services of the Government of Nepal or equivalent post or for the higher post then this, the Chief Secretary himself or the Secretary of the office of Prime Minister or Council of Ministers prescribed by him shall give the appointment letter to the concerned person.
(3) Appointment for the post other than those mentioned in Sub-rule (2), Chief Secretary will send the copy of Authentication made in accordance to Sub-rule (1) to the concerned ministry and the Secretary of the ministry shall give appointment letter to the concerned person.
(4) Notwithstanding anything contained in these Rules, the appointment of the officials of the corporate body under or related to a ministry, the secretary of the ministry shall give the appointment letter to the concerned individual, after completing the procedure pursuant to Sub-rule (3),
Provided that, The Chief Secretary himself shall give the appointment letter to the Governor of Nepal Rastra Bank.