6. Authentication of decision related to pardon:mn@admin
6. Authentication of decision related to pardon:
(1) The decision to be made for pardon, deferment, alteration or reduce of sentence prescribed by any court, special court, military court, judicial or administrative official or authority, shall be authenticated by the Chief Secretary.
(2) The Chief Secretary shall send the attested copy of the decision authenticated pursuant to Sub-rule (1) to the Secretary of the Ministry of Home Affairs for implementation.
(3) On the basis of the attested copy received pursuant to Sub-rule (2), the decision made pursuant to Sub-rule (1) shall be implemented or made to be implemented by the Secretary of the ministry of Home Affairs.