10. To be published in Nepal Gazette:mn@admin
10. To be published in Nepal Gazette:
The following public documents authenticated pursuant to the Act or these Rules shall be published in the following part of the Nepal Gazette for the knowledge (information) of general public:
(a) Constitution or proclamation equivalent to Constitutions, Part: 1
(b) Act or ordinance, Part: 2
(c) Rules, orders issued by Government of Nepal or Letter of Authorization, Part: 3
(d) Appointment or other Notice made pursuant (under) to constitution, part: 4
(e) Notice to be made to publish pursuant to Act, Rule or order or according to the decision of Government of Nepal, Part: 5
(f) The treaty in which Nepal is a party, Part: 6
(2) While publishing in Nepal Gazette pursuant to Sub-rule (1), for Act, ordinance or treaty the Secretary of the ministry of Law and Justice, for Rule, Secretary of the concerned ministry and for other notice, Secretary or at least the second class officer authorized by secretary of the ministry which is responsible for implementation shall be liable to publish.
(3) Notwithstanding anything contained in these Rules, the order or decision or such a subject which can be implemented without publishing in Nepal Gazette shall not require to be published in Nepal Gazette.
(4) If there is predicament on whither any notice has to be published or not in the Nepal Gazette, the decision made by the ministry of law and justice shall prevail in that matter.