4. Fees for Informationmn@admin
4. Fees for Information:
(1) The fees in relation to the information requested by the applicant shall be as provided separately in the prevailing laws pursuant to Section 7 of the Act and in the absence of such provision, the following fees shall be submitted before the Public Body:
(a) Rs. 5/- per page for the information prepared or maintained on general size paper (8.3 inch width and 7 inch length)
(b) Rs. 10/- per page for the information prepared or maintained in as bigger size as mentioned in the Clause (a).
(c) Rs. 50/- for each Diskette, CD for the information to be provided through Diskette, CD or other similar electronic
(d) Rs. 50/- per hour per person for the study or observation of any document, material held in or visit or observation of
publicly importance undergoing construction site of the Public Body, if that has to be done for more than half an hour.
Provided that, no fees shall be charged for the observation of public library or public place available in
free of cost.
(2) Notwithstanding anything contained in Sub-Rule (1), concerned public body shall have to provide information prepared or contained normal size paper upto five pages in free of cost.
(3) Notwithstanding anything contained in Sub-Rule (1), if cost would be incurred more than as stated in the sub-rule herein above, the concerned body shall determine the fee based on actual cost.
(4) Notwithstanding anything contained elsewhere in this Rule, public body may collect the fees for information in cash or may cause to submit deposit voucher of any particular bank or to affix the stamp (ticket) in the application as
equal to the amount thereof.
(5) Fees as mentioned in this Rule, for information, shall be reviewed in every two years.